Cut Data Entry Time and Cost in Half
Integrate Sage 200 with any Third-Party System
Streamline & Automate
Automatically Import & Export Sage 200 Data
Ready Made Connectors for Amazon, eBay and Magento
Easy to Install and Configure
Tried and Tested
Trusted by over 500 Sites to Integrate Systems with Sage 200.
Seamless Third-party Integration
what is it?
Data Exchange provides seamless data integration between Sage 200 and third-party systems including e-commerce websites, warehousing software, external ERP and CRM systems, bespoke software, or industry-specific solutions. Out of the box connectors are available for Shopify, ChannelAdvisor, eBay, Amazon and Magento .
Data Exchange transfers information between these systems and Sage 200 without manual intervention. This eliminates the requirement for manual re-keying of information, cutting data entry time in half.
Automating data transfer ensures data accuracy by removing the opportunity for human error.
Popular Sage 200 Integrations
Eliminate manual re-keying of information and cut data entry time in half
How does it work?
“Data Exchange has cut our costs in terms of manpower while increasing the accuracy and reliability of our data across multiple systems”
Expand Sage 200
- Data Exchange allows you to create or amend customer, supplier or stock records in Sage 200 from an import, as well as importing sales, purchase, nominal and cash book transactions, sales orders, purchase orders, customer delivery addresses, and stock movements.
- Sales orders and purchase orders can be automatically processed in Sage 200 as part of the import routine, and large import files can be automatically split into smaller batches to improve performance.
- Standard export routines available in Data Exchange for Sage 200 include: sales and purchase ledger accounts, stock records, stock levels, customer prices, discounts, sales orders, purchase orders, and dispatches. Images and PDFs stored in Sage 200 can also be exported to your e-commerce website.
- Data Exchange allows field mapping between the import file and Sage 200 fields. Valid files are automatically imported into Sage 200 and a backup copy saved, while any ‘failed’ files are saved in a separate folder to be amended and re-imported.
- A full audit log of all successful and failed imports and exports is held within the system, with the functionality to send e-mail notifications to system administrators.