Warranties, Service and Repairs is available with an initial RRP excluding VAT followed up with annual support costs.
Warranties, Service and Repairs is a repair and contract management system for Sage 200 which follows the full life cycle of an asset from sale to servicing, warranty renewal and repairs.
What does Warranties, Service and Repairs Cost
Find Warranties, Service and Repairs as part of this subscription and get access to Sage enhancements tailored to your industry sector.
Generate Estimates for Repair Jobs
Made to Measure
Can be Tailored to Suit your Requirements
Full Asset Tracking of Serial Numbered Items
Track Service and Repair Data
Using Sage Pricing, Stock and Order Processing
Facilitate Renewal and Maintenance of Contracts
Full Life Cycle Management
what is it?
Fully integrated with Sage 200, our Warranties, Service and Repairs module gives you full control to manage your repair and contract processes. Repairs can be logged in the system against an asset and assigned to an engineer or sub-contractor.
- Track associated parts and labour against repair jobs and bill them to customers.
- Serial items sold to a customer can be tracked as assets within the system, logging location of ownership and warranties.
- Each customer can have associated contracts within assigned assets which are renewed on a recurring basis.
- Servicing of goods can be automated at customisable intervals with automatic job creation and tasks.
- Our advanced diary system allows users to easily assign engineers to service jobs based on availability and location, ensuring you maximise engineers’ time.
- Tracking the cost of associated parts and labour against repair and service jobs allows you to monitor the true profitability of jobs.
Warranties, Service and Repairs also includes our popular Plus Pack for Sage 200 at no additional cost, giving you access to over 90 further Addons to enhance your Sage 200 system.