Process Orders through to Dispatch/Invoice with One Click
Process Orders up to 10 times Quicker
Rapid Order Entry
Ideal for Telesales and Tradecounter Environments
View all Information from One Sage 200 Screen
Automated Cross Selling Screen Prompts
Get the most out of Sage 200
Streamline Order Entry
what is it?
Sales Order Plus for Sage 200 has the power to increase your product sales and significantly speed up the order entry process, providing all the required product and customer information from one screen.
Fully integrated with Sage 200 our module is designed to streamline the sales order entry process, without losing any of the functionality of standard Sage 200.
Sales Order Plus for Sage 200 has the potential to increase sales with its built-in cross selling prompts which encourage staff to maximise opportunities by offering additional complementary products.
This solution can benefit any business which processes sales orders, particularly telesales and trade counter environments where rapid order entry and sales history information are vital.
the Add Previous Order and Add Historical Item tools are great, Sales Order Plus saves us a great deal of time trawling through old orders to capture this information.
Sales Order Enhancements
- Stock Kitting (MMS353) – Allows you to create and maintain kit items from within Sage 200. Kits are collections of individual stock items which are sold together as one package, simply by entering the kit item code on the sales order.
- Save and Write-Off (MMS360) – Allows users to automatically write-off the items on a sales return at the point of confirming goods received if required.
- Search by Delivery Address (MMS155) – Select a customer by delivery address rather than account details within sales orders.
- Search Products by Category (MMS199) – Quickly search for products via search categories e.g. colour or style.
- View Item Balances (MMS144) – Access to View Item Balances screen for the currently selected stock item on a sales order.
- View Item History (MMS147) – Access to stock item history for the currently selected stock item when entering sales orders.
- View Outstanding Purchase Orders (MMS301) – View purchase orders for the currently selected stock item when entering sales orders.
- View Sales Order Item Details (MMS143) – Access stock item details for the highlighted stock item on a sales order.
- View Sales Order Templates (MMS148) – Easy access to standard sales order templates for the currently selected customer.
- Multiple Payments on SOP Order (MMS184) – Additional tab on the SO entry screen allowing users to record multiple payments, with different payment types.
- Amend Stock Item Prices (MMS302) – Allows Price Book prices to be amended while in a sales order.
- Save, Allocate, Despatch & Invoice (MMS312) – Allows users to allocate stock, confirm the despatch and invoice the order in one click.
Sales Order Plus also includes our popular Plus Pack for Sage 200 at no additional cost, giving you access to over 80 further Addons to enhance your Sage 200 system.